Come work for a growing company who has NEVER had a layoff!
Overhead Door, a division of DuraServ, is looking for a Service Manager for our Austin, TX office. The successful Service Manager will have oversight of the entire local service operation. Accountable for the backlog, inventory, fleet and personnel. The Service Manager will be responsible for labor pricing and logistics and will be directly accountable for the department's financial performance. As the frontline supervisor, the Service Manager will lead the service department to grow while following the company’s policies and procedures.
- Inventory management in shop and vehicles for readiness to dispatch
- Scheduling installations and service appointments
- Scheduling and Backlog oversight
- Project management
- Budget planning
- Resource planning
- Fleet planning and maintenance
- Personnel supervision
- Labor pricing accountability
- Accountable for oversight of transactions billable and payable
- Gate keeper of job readiness
- Staging jobs and directing warehouse organization
- Mechanical aptitude
- 3-5 years Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
- Financial statement review experience
- Structured thinker
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and is one of the largest providers of service, sales and installation of commercial doors and loading dock equipment in the US. Duraserv has grown from $16 million to a $140 million company since its inception and has grown its workforce from 18 to 500+ employees over the last 4 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. Overhead Door’s company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
Visit our website, www.duraservcorp.com
Email resumes to Leslie Henry, firstname.lastname@example.org