Customer Service Coordinator
Come work for a growing company that has NEVER had a layoff.
Just Rite Equipment is hiring a Customer Service/Service Coordinator. The successful candidate is a highly important role in the Service Department and facilitates all aspects of the service cycle related to scheduling service technicians' work.
- Answer phones
- Service call entry
- Troubleshooting residential calls
- Scheduling and same-day dispatch
- Contacting customers to confirm schedule
- Coordination for ordering parts, as needed, for service work
- Filing and recordkeeping for all service files
- Service and office supply ordering, payable entry and accountability
- Receive deliveries as needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
Complete benefits package including 401K with company match
Just Rite Equipment, a division of DuraServ Corp., has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $140+ million company. We have grown from 180 to 500+ employees over the last 5 years. We are looking for talented career oriented people who want to work in a fast-paced employee centric company. DurServ's company goal is to: take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
Send resumes to: email@example.com