Want to work for a growing company who has NEVER had a layoff? DuraServ has been in business since 2001 and has grown from $16 million to a $135 million company. We have grown from 180 to 380+ employees over the last 3 years. We are looking for talented, career oriented people who want to work for a fast-paced, employee centric company. DuraServ's company goal is to take great care of every customer, treat employees well and with respect and be "first and best" in all markets servicing customer.
DuraServ, is hiring a Credit & Collections Specialist to work in our Corporate office. This exciting position will analyze and control risk management of accounts receivable by identifying, measuring and making decisions on credit risks for the organization.
- Responsible for the evaluation and management of credit worthiness and approval limits for new and existing customers
- Collection of open accounts receivable within the area of responsibility to meet or exceed corporate goals and specified metrics
- Identify disputed invoices and short payments promptly and communicate to respective branches for resolution
- Evaluate, recommend and communicate credit holds to branch associates and customers when necessary
- Maintain account portfolio and manage to company expectations and metrics
- Minimum 5 years’ credit & collection experience in manufacturing environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel) Syspro knowledge desirable
- Knowledge of Contracts, AIA documents, lien waivers & liens
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor's degree in Finance or relevant experience
We offer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, supplement insurance plans and a 401K.